Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

I Remember

I also remember seeing that trailer a while back, I enjoyed it to hell. Seriously, if the other episdoes are as good as this, I think this may be one of the best things ever on newgrounds.

All that I can say is, you have worked so hard for so long. Now enjoy, this is something I would have expected to see on T.V, its quality is a new level for that of a flash artist, well done, now go treat yourself to a nice cuppa tea and relax ;D.

I would rate this higher than 10 if I could

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

Great

So original and great sense of humour, animation and graphics are not superb but fantastic for this type of series.

10/10.

Tweed and Luc PART 3 Tweed and Luc PART 3

Ehmm...

Really poor in terms of graphics, quality and quantity. But it actually made me laugh so I give a 6 =).

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Incredible, Addicting

Great great artwork and fluid feeling gameplay. My one issue with it is hard mode being almost impossible, took me a good 20 goes to beat the first level on it... best I could manage was the last level on the first stage for it.

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

Really, Really Good

Fantastic gameplay, imaginative enemies, perfect difficulty. Great amount of skill needed, excellent graphics and fluid animation.

Brilliant

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Level Select System

I agree with the person below, you should be able to start from where you last lost, that way you might actually be able to beat the game o_0.

I loved the graphics and the animation was very clever with nice little bits of humour in between levels. I loved how I would kill (or be killed) differently and imaginativly every time.

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Excellent

That was great =). Needless to say that melody is just so enchantingly good, I cold listen to this for days...

The only thing that really bothers me is the end, I know this is a remix of a song and all, but I really am not sure about the sort of video game, organ-like ending. Of course the catchy tune throughout makes up for that and I love how you add in complimenting elements of hi-hats etc. that just keep the song nice and relaxing.

Excellent job
10/10
5/5
=D

Chronamut responds:

but as im sure you've noticed there are those that LOVE the ending - some hate the hihats, some hate the beginning - I can't please everyone - so in the end I settle with pleasing myself, because that's who matters the most is that "I" like it :P

thanks for the review!